Graphic Design Assistant
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Marketing Graphic Designer to design solutions with high visual impact. Your duties will include participation in a variety of products, including content creation, signage for events, internal and external promotional content, managing the production relationships and inventory, etc.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts, using creative approach
- Use various media sources and graphic design software to accomplish your work
- Prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines
- Promote products and services in a visually appealing way
- Collaborate with marketing team and management to implement effective creative in support of talent engagement activities
- Mac iOS user required
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Strong interaction, communication and presentation skills
- Good practical experience with industry leading software and technologies, such as Adobe
- Strong abilities to comply with requirements of time, costs and deadlines
- Knowledge in Wordpress is a plus
Salary: $30,000 - $40,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.