20 per hour - Graphic Design Assistant will help develop and design both print and digital art. This position will closely with the marketing team.
This position directly impacts corporate image and requires the following:
- Edit videos as needed.
- Developing design concepts and materials in collaboration with Preston's marketing department.
- Make adjustments based on feedback (business development, marketing, operations).
- Design graphics and visual content.
- Management of the website design process
- Development of advertisements
- Animated presentations
- Other design-related tasks and projects as needed.
Experience and Education Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in MS Suite and Adobe programs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to create an elegant, designed feel in programs such as PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint animations
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information pertaining to all areas of Preston Refrigeration.
Behaviors/Work Environment/Physical Requirements
All Preston Refrigeration employees must have uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
Accountability and Reliability. Our employees must work reliably under pressure to keep on task and meet deadlines. Passionate, Energetic, and Enthusiastic. Our employees possess a high-energy level, focusing on execution with measurable results. We exhibit a "can-do attitude" to maintain enthusiasm and provide encouragement by our demeanor. Strong Work Ethic.
Our employees are fully committed and willing to do whatever it takes to drive the team and company brand into the future. Work/life balance is encouraged at Preston Refrigeration with the expectation that team members give 110% effort on the job. Preston Refrigeration is a fast-paced environment, and it is critical that our employees are driven to succeed. Supportive.
Our employees possess emotional intelligence and common sense to support team members and appreciate the value of our culture and company.
Physical. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle and talk or hear.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Federal law obligates us to provide reasonable accommodation to the known disabilities of employees, unless to do so would pose an undue hardship. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need an accommodation to complete these listed essential functions.