Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
The Marketing Specialist-Graphic Designer position will perform the following duties:
- Ability to understand the Broadline Distribution Foodservice industry.
- Ability to understand and implement internet technologies related to marketing and the Foodservice industry.
- Design all print material for marketing sales department on special promotional items
- Maintain mailing lists and email distribution accounts for increased promotional foodservice item advertisement
- Assist in various aspects of trade shows; including planning, printing magazines and managing logo approved stock item inventory
- Ability to understand processes and procedures and seek continual improvement.
- Attend and present information at sales meetings.
- Conduct and participate in committee meetings.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Required Experience: 2-4 Years
Graphic Design with strong working knowledge of color printing
Adobe Illustrator software program
Preferred Education: Bachelors
Graphic Design, Marketing
Preferred Experience: 4-6 Years
Graphic design or related are with strong working knowledge of color printing
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Software Program
Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign
Strong understanding of digital media including social media, websites, apps
Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency, Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PPT/Outlook)
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Address Line 1
1 IKEA Drive
Address Line 2
Performance Metro NY (0610)