Go-To-Market Operations Lead
- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit, and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it's possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we're swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As a GTM Operations Lead you will be responsible for helping to select, implement and optimize our GTM technology tools. You will work closely with our GTM and technical teams to craft a technology stack that allows us to attract, engage, convert and retain individual and team accounts. You will collaborate with our product, analytics and sales teams to ensure data is moving between systems, and that we leverage best practices to maintain a clean and organized set of data.
- Define and lead our GTM technology strategy, leveraging process, tools and data to address key business opportunities (e.g., increase ARR, reduce churn, improve expansion).
- Own our GTM stack, building resilient and scalable data pathways between our product database, CRM, Marketing Automation and other GTM tools.
- Research and implement best-of-breed tools in collaboration with our Data, IT and Engineering teams
- Build and launch campaign infrastructure across both marketing and sales organizations, enabling Superhuman to engage across the customer journey.
- Collaborate with teams to launch a variety of programs including email campaigns, landing pages, lead scoring, nurture flows, etc.
- Support marketing, product, customer and sales teams by ensuring systems are connected and we are making decisions based on the most up-to-date data.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 9+ years of relevant experience, with at least 4+ in Marketing Ops at a product-led growth company.
- Implementation Familiarity: You have primary experience implementing Hubspot or Marketo, as well as other best-of-breed GTM tools.
- Stack Familiarity: You have primary experience working in and optimizing Marketing Automation, Salesforce, Outreach, and are proficient in SQL.
- Skilled Collaborator: You excel at cross-functional collaboration and relationship building, and can handle highly complex projects that impact multiple stakeholder groups.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
- Ownership: You are a self-starter, and accept full accountability of your domain, and take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Excellent Communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excel at making the complex seem simple.
- Technologist: You constantly evaluate the landscape of marketing tools and systems, always on the lookout for ways we can improve and optimize our stack.
- Grit: You have courage, passion, and the ability to persevere towards challenging goals. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and are agile enough to shift your focus to what is most important for our customers.
- Proactive positivity: You demonstrate care and awareness for how your actions and words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You choose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
- Location: We're open to you joining us in our San Francisco office, or from a home office anywhere in North America.
SALARY INFO 💸
The GTM Operations Lead role spans several internal levels, and a wide breadth of experience at Superhuman. Through our interview process, we will review your background, local market data, and use a mix of technical and qualitative assessments to determine where you fall in our range. We will talk about compensation in our first conversation and be transparent throughout the process about which level we think is the best match for you in our organization.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $180,000 - $195,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
We are open to hiring for this role anywhere within the US and Canada. We take a locally informed approach to compensation, and our range is inclusive of starting salaries in different geographies.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.