Global Talent Intelligence Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 700 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
The People team are ambassadors of enlightened work, delivering meaningful experiences that empower us all to do our best work.
Reporting directly to the Head of Recruiting Insights, you will you develop the Dropbox Talent Market Intelligence strategy and advise on our competitive intelligence and market research strategy! As a member of our global Talent Acquisition team, the Global Talent Intelligence Manager will drive groundbreaking capabilities by delivering predictive and actionable insights to help Dropbox attract talent in line with our global workforce plan. You will partner with business leaders, TA Leadership, and People Operations leadership to implement and drive our talent location strategy and a new portfolio of talent analytics products and services, enabling the business to make critical talent decisions.
- Contribute to the ideation, design, development and execution of intelligence (analytics) products/services to enhance Dropbox’s capability in making strategic talent decisions in a highly competitive recruitment environment
- • Build people and process-related strategic talent intelligence capabilities - talent intelligence and analytics: talent supply and demand, competitive intelligence, talent flow reporting, etc.
- Develop capability in the areas of data analytics, competitive research and analysis, understanding of labor trends and external marketplace dynamics, to attract top talent
- Own and deliver enterprise sourcing & recruiting data and insights - develop, enhance, and closely track enabling an environment of continuous improvement
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across HR, TA, and the business to design and execute programs that will help solve talent-related challenges through data and insights
- Identify, pilot and manage industry leading technologies and tools to support all key products/services across Talent Intelligence portfolio
- 5 years of progressive analytics and research experience in a highly collaborative environment required
- Experience working with analytics and data visualization tools to drive actionable business insights required
- Deep technical expertise coupled with experience in research design, statistical analysis, data visualization and storytelling required
- Track record of driving business results with the ability to identify risks/issues, analyze data, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and influence outcomes required
- Strong business insight and a demonstrated ability to set and execute strategies, actions and plans in support of strategic objectives required statistics, operations research, computer science, mathematics
- You are agile, fearless, and able to adapt to shifting priorities
- Your attitude is "we / not I"
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $112,200 - $132,000 - $151,800.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).