Global Retail Real Estate Analyst
The Global Real Estate Program Analyst is responsible for implementing and managing processes and procedures around the global Retail Real Estate business.
- Manage and develop the Global Real Estate Committee process for Project approvals and real estate governance helping to drive the right decisions
- Serve as project lead for global lead administration software implementation
- Analyze Real Estate transactions, organize leadership meetings and schedules to review and drive the decision-making process
- Work closely with each market development team to develop/review their Growth and capital allocation Strategy Plan
- Evaluate, identify, and implement Real Estate processes , systems, reporting and KPI’s across all markets helping top Management for decision making
- Utilize business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership
- Communicates project key performance metrics and develop project plans
- Lead the global portfolio management tools and lease tracking identifying gaps and opportunities to leverage best locations at cost effective rents
- Prioritizes and oversee our business workstream tracker
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience within retail, real estate, and/or project management
- Strong program and project management professional, with good communication skills and focused on implementing industry state of art controls and procedures
- Strong collaboration skills with demonstrated abilities to establish connection and trust with key global stakeholders and counterparts
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and ability to implement new technologies
Regular Associate Benefits:
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. New Balance offers a comprehensive traditional benefits package including three options for medical insurance as well as dental, vision, life insurance and 401K. We also proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like online learning and development courses, tuition reimbursement, $100 monthly student loan support and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a yearly $1,000 lifestyle reimbursement, 4 weeks of vacations, 12 holidays and generous parental leave, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Temporary associates are provided three options for medical insurance as well as dental and vision insurance and an associate discount.
Part time associates are provided 401k, short term disability, a yearly $300 lifestyle reimbursement and an associate discount.
Flexible Work Schedule:
New Balance is committed to creating a culture that allows our associates to do their best work. Our corporate work-from-home policy does not mandate an arbitrary number of days in-office. Instead, we’ve designed a flexible hybrid model that empowers individual teams by letting the type of work dictate where it will most effectively be performed. We are capitalizing on this unique opportunity to evolve how we work based on efficiency, productivity, and the well-being of our associates.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.