Global Retail Analyst
The Retail Analyst will be responsible for supporting the needs of the Omni-Channel marketing team within the Consumer Organization at Under Armour. They will partner with our Consumer Insight team to conduct research and leverage data science and analytics to provide our business partners with insights to help optimize our instore experiences (DTC & Wholesale). This position will help (1) improve customer experience (2) quantify & measure the value of new growth initiatives and (3) drive sales that will help shape the future of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Tracking and reporting on foundational store and retail data (traffic, sales, conversion, NPS etc).
- Gather requirements and partner with IT/EDM on data readiness
- Access and manipulate data using SQL in Snowflake.
- Construct data visualizations to drive insights & strategy using Tableau
- Convey technical information and insights to non-technical audiences
- Support regions in implementing Global Retail KPIs and provide regional teams with any required analytical support.
- Work with agency partners to conduct comprehensive store level analysis to generate insights and recommendations. Communicate key findings and solutions to the stakeholders.
- Connect the dots between store level analysis, macro trends, digital analysis, consumer insights and business results to generate hypotheses and make recommendations
- Develop measurement plans for new initiatives & adhoc requests: analyze individual store/cohort performance both in the short and long term by various store level attributes and operational differences (BOPIS, Endless Aisle, marketing collateral changes etc)
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape, industry research trends & growth metrics and communicate relevant information to global retail team.
- Partner with CRM analysts and data scientists to gain insight and find patterns in our traffic and customer data
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Proficient at SQL, Data Visualization in Tableau;
- Problem solving
- Critical/skeptical thinking
- Effective communication
- The expectation is that the team member will come in with a proficient understanding of retail analytics and have experience in the space
Education And / Or Experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Significant experience with data manipulation/querying/visualization & testing experimentation
- BA or BS in Analytical field (math/statistics, business, social/hard sciences, CS)
- Location: Remote
- No relocation provided