Global Program Manager
Logitech is seeking a Global Program Manager. In this role you'll support a growing focus on the training, adoption and execution of Logitech's new Commercial Channel program framework. You'll work in collaboration with our B2B field sales, cross functional teams, and expanding Channel partner ecosystem to ensure program execution, governance and compliance. The role will require excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks on a global scale. Your success in this role will be measured by the execution and optimization of marketing programs, partner experience scores, revenue, and growth objectives.
As the Global Program Manager you will:
- Manage the portfolio of Logitech Partner Connect program incentives and requirements from execution to ROI (Return on Investment)
- Interpret program performance data and conduct market analysis and research to inform ongoing reporting and program optimization
- Interact regularly with regional business and marketing leaders, Reseller QBRs and Advisory Councils on program requirements and benefits
- Oversee qtrly program requirements including the onboarding and training of Resellers to ensure program terms are accurate and current.
- Maintain responsibility for program awareness, including the qtrly global communications of new or updated program requirements
- Deliver 360 feedback ensuring global consistency, regional adoption and execution
- Ensure non-monetary benefits are resonating with the Channel and various types of partners with differing specializations and business focus
- Work cross-functionally to uncover process gaps across program and enablement to enhance the partner experience
- Be a change agent to help deliver Logitech's Commercial business aspirational goals
- Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent; Masters preferred
- 5+ years of program management experience, with Channel marketing or B2B Reseller background
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales and dealer (Resellers, SIs and Distribution partners) network in a channel ecosystem
- Experience developing and executing Channel program and communication requirements
- Previous experience partnering with finance and business analyst teams to drive results
- Knowledge of commercial landscape, preferred
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be able to work flexible hours to collaborate with Global IT and business team members
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
Across Logitech we empower collaboration and foster play. We help teams collaborate/learn from anywhere, without compromising on productivity or continuity so it should be no surprise that most of our jobs are open to work from home from most locations. Our hybrid work model allows some employees to work remotely while others work on-premises. Within this structure, you may have teams or departments split between working remotely and working in-house.
Logitech is an amazing place to work because it is full of authentic people who are inclusive by nature as well as by design. Being a global company, we value our diversity and celebrate all our differences. Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem. If you feel you are the right candidate for the opportunity, we strongly recommend that you apply. We want to meet you!
This position offers an annual base salary typically between $ 88,700 and $ 215,400, dependent on location and experience.
In certain circumstances, higher compensation will be considered based on the business need, candidate experience, and skills.
Logitech offers benefits such as Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, Traditional and Roth 401(k) Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP), Basic and Additional Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement Plans, Commuter Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, and Paid Parental Leave. Logitech also offers Wellness Programs, Health Savings Account Plans, access to Expert Medical Opinions, Identity Theft Protection, Breast Milk Delivery to Nursing Mothers on Business Travel, access to a Group Legal Plan, Donations Matching Programs, Employee Product Discounts, and access to Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.