TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. Why Join Us: Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive.
This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together.
The Global Communications team at TikTok is responsible for all external communications related to the company. We're seeking an experienced communications professional to join our Global Communications team, supporting communications initiatives that highlight our growing slate of partnerships with industry-leading companies.
Working closely with the wider Communications team, cross-functional teams, and our partners, this role will be instrumental in shaping and building our business positioning and strategic partnership initiatives in the US and globally. With a focus on partnerships in Gaming, Sport, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Education the Partner Communications Manager will build and execute strategies to support our partnership announcements and identify evergreen opportunities to tell stories around our broader business strategy.
They will steward media strategies, work cross-functionally and collaboratively with the Global Content Partnerships team to drive our narratives and be passionate about inspiring creativity and joy among our partners and external stakeholders globally.
- Support Global Comms team in the development and execution of communications strategies for global partnership initiatives.
- Build strong relationships and provide regular communications counsel to cross-functional teams, primarily Global Content Partnerships.
- Collaborate with the Global Comms team on communications materials (blog posts, media pitches, etc.) to amplify global partnership announcements and initiatives in the U.S.
- Work with global teams to develop and scale clear narratives around priority and emerging business areas, including distribution, gaming, sports, entertainment, lifestyle and education, and more.
- Collaborate with partners to develop joint media strategies and messaging to prepare for key partnership announcements and evergreen story opportunities.
- Handle inbound press inquiries and interact with media on a range of issues and manage relationships with key US industry trade, business and technology press.
- Identify and secure priority speaking opportunities for key leaders, and prepare them for media interviews, press conferences, and presentations.
- 8+ years work experience in B2B communications with strong experience/knowledge in partnerships and/or B2B communications.
- Strong experience working directly with reporters, editors, researchers, industry analysts, and other key external stakeholders.
- Experience working with senior leaders to provide key communications counsel and expertise.
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional listening, problem-solving, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong experience working in issues-handling and crisis communications.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and adapting quickly and flexibly to change.
- Previous experience in global companies a plus. TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at TiktokOps.email@example.com.
For Pay Transparency - Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $91000 - $152000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location.
Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life.
We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.