Global Operations Manager
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The Operations Manager is a key partner to the TikTok for Business Marketing team and will report directly to the Global Head of Operations. With excellent relationship, communication and operational skills, the Operations Manager will manage and lead project plans and deliverables for the North America arm of the Small Medium Business (SMB) Global Business Marketing team. The ideal candidate will ensure deliverables fall within timelines, applicable scope, and budget. They will be critical in leading end to end cross-functional project management in our fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the NA SMB Marketing team to manage operational and organizational needs.
- Lead the build and management of project plans that include critical information such as workback schedules, timelines, roles & responsibilities and budget.
- Work closely internal procurement, legal and finance teams to ensure all necessary approvals are obtained and any work with external partners is correctly contracted.
- Manage relationships with regional external partners (ie. agencies and vendors) and communicate key information back to internal teams.
- Track and manage all deliverables needed for each project and keep all XFN partners and key stakeholders updated on progress on an ongoing basis.
- Support the creation and management of a global project management process, in partnership with the Global Head of Operations and your regional SMB Operations counterparts.
- Proactively reinforce and iterate on our processes, constantly looking at the organization to figure out how to improve efficiencies.
- Build partnerships across [REGIONAL - REPLACE WITH REGION] XFN stakeholders & with regional SMB operations counterparts.
- Track data around project effectiveness based on provided global KPIs.
- Be the key point of contact for the Global Head of Operations in terms of project status, proactively addressing potential challenges or roadblocks to timely completion of work.
- 5+ years of work experience, including project management and/or creative project management experience.
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, maintaining organization, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, with a keen ability to synthesize crucial information to deliver to key stakeholders.
- Strong people skills and the ability to engage on all levels of the organization.
- Experience with project tracking, creating organizational consensus, and managing deadlines with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and create process improvement through standardization and policies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment and openness to working in ambiguity.
- Strong sense of problem solving and proactive approach.
- Experience working in a global role
- Experience in the fields of technology, advertising or start-ups
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.