Global Marketing Manager
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Global Marketing Manager.
Create measurable and effective omni channel marketing strategies and monitor the execution at local level for the assigned offer portfolio (“Service Portfolio”) as part of the Global Marketing Plan (GMP). The main objective is to ensure the successful achievement of marketing goals and return on marketing investments that support the business goals.
- Define annual marketing plan and go to market plans for the Service Portfolio in defined geographical markets, including goals, KPIs and budget.
- Design and implement omni channel (digital) marketing campaigns to drive service awareness and lead generation.
- Use marketing mix with strong focus on digital campaigns to engage with the relevant target audiences (via omni channel paid media, offline events).
- Identify market trends and insights (global and local) based on customer surveys, and optimise go-to-market plans accordingly.
- Manage the end-to-end lead funnel and had-over from MQL to SQL.
- Drive and monitor the execution of local campaigns and deliverables against defined KPIs.
- Empower, guide and exchange with local Marketing Specialists to ensure market and customer centricity at global and local level.
- Provide performance reports and analysis on all global and local marketing acivities to respective stakeholders and regularly exchange with BUs on relevant business developments.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelors / First University Degree Marketing, communications area.
- Masters / Second University Degree.
- 5 - 8 years of Project Management Experience.
- 5 - 8 years of International Experience.
- 2 - 5 years of Leadership Experience (direct + virtual).
- Digital & traditional marketing (5 - 8 years).
- Proven experience in digita B2B marketing and development of user journey through digital platforms.
- Have in-depth experience in creating creative marketing content, concepts in the online and traditional marketing.
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools and business skills in statistical analysis.
- Experience leading and managing search, digital channels (GDN,DV360, paid social), email marketing, persona creation.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.