Global Marketing and PR Manager
DeloitteChicago, IL - Atlanta, GA - Washington, DC22 days ago
Are you an experienced global marketing professional with skills in marketing campaign planning and program execution? Are you a natural pioneer who enjoys tackling new challenges? Do you have the drive to turn a vision into action by developing a plan and mobilizing resources to bring new ideas to life? Are you good at working with diverse people both up and down the organization? Do you love writing quality content and the art of bringing those stories to life? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, global environment, working with colleagues from around the world, to meet our business and client needs? Do you have a personal drive to make an impact that matters? If the answer is yes, we have a perfect opportunity for you.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte’s Global Tax and Legal Brand, Marketing, & Communications team has an opening for an experienced Marketing Manager with PR, integrated marketing campaign planning and execution management background preferably within a professional services firm or enterprise software company. This role will work directly with leaders in the Global Tax & Legal office and other key stakeholders within various countries, regions, industries and business areas.
This role can be done virtually from one of the preferred locations.
In this role you will:
Lead the vision and plan for our Global Tax & Legal PR program across external channels to amplify the voice of the Deloitte brand and key individual leaders and subject matter experts.
- Be a strategic storyteller. Plan and create thought leadership articles, client stories to address the heart of our target audiences.
- Initiate and lead global strategic programs and projects; create integrated marketing campaigns with a heavy focus on PR and digital channels; and drive adoption and results worldwide.
- Be a change agent. Help influence the thinking of senior global stakeholders to be media trained and publicly be more vocal in the market via 3rd party channels.
- Coach and help develop junior team members.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Driving the adoption of external campaigns through targeted internal communications strategies.
- Engaging appropriate firm resources and managing external contractors, writers, designers, and other associated resources as required.
- Defining, evaluating, and tracking performance metrics of key strategic initiatives.
- Serving as an internal evangelist for the Global Tax and Legal team to build global awareness of strategic priorities and promote consistent adoption.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
Global Tax & Legal deploys the right team of experts to address the ever-evolving needs of our businesses around the world. Our professionals deliver superior compliance and advisory insights and guidance (local and global) to support our businesses operating in singular or multiple jurisdictions.
How you'll grow: Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive: Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Corporate Citizenship:Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll need.
- Minimum 8 years PR and marketing program management experience in a B2B environment, preferably in professional services.
- A Bachelor's degree in business is required; MBA or master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field beneficial.
- Experience navigating a complex, global matrix organization.
- Experience living, working, or interacting regularly with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working in a virtual environment.
- Experience in a Consulting, Tax, or Legal services business is a plus.
Technical skills & key attributes:
- You have owned and led a PR and social media program and know how to leverage digital channels to develop and maintain a brand voice and reputation online and via social media channels.
- In-depth understanding of complex business concepts with integrated marketing expertise including channel management, content creation, and public relations.
- Demonstrated expertise in project planning and management, thought leadership creation, content strategy for brand building, and integrated campaigns.
- Exceptional marketing content creation, writing, and editing skills.
- Pioneering mindset to help drive and develop a new program currently in its infancy.
- Inquisitive, detail-oriented self-starter with proactive problem-solving abilities, innate ability to connect ideas, information, and solutions to effectively guide stakeholders.
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust andconfidence with cross functional teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.