Global Immigration Program Manager
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is experiencing massive growth and we’re looking to hire a Global Immigration Manager as we set out on our quest to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reporting into our Global Head of Employment Law, this role will be responsible for overseeing Reddit’s U.S. and global immigration program. This role will work cross-functionally and will be critical in shaping the Company’s immigration-related policies, processes, and procedures.
Location: Any of Reddit’s U.S. offices (SF, LA, Chicago, NYC) or remotely from within the U.S
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and manage Reddit’s U.S. and global immigration program.
- Oversee processing of employer sponsored nonimmigrant and immigrant cases (e.g., H-1B, J-1, O-1, TN, E-3, etc.).
- Develop and implement strategic and operational changes to program’s policies, processes, and procedures.
- Monitor and track all active U.S. and global immigration cases and resolve any escalations that occur.
- Answer day-to-day immigration questions from internal stakeholders and outside vendors.
- Develop and deliver training for Recruiting, HR, employees and managers.
- Provide timely immigration-related updates to key stakeholders about any regulatory changes affecting the Company.
- Provide immigration data and metrics to internal stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure I-9 compliance for all new hires and employees requiring I-9 reverification.
- Manage outside immigration counsel, vendors, and suppliers to ensure smooth and timely filing of employee-driven immigration petitions
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years’ experience handling employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant cases as a paralegal or immigration manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience running immigration program, preferably working in-house for a hyper growth company
- Prior experience overseeing both U.S. and global (i.e., non-U.S.) immigration matters
- Experience with policy development and improvement
- Experience working with data and various HR systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.