Global Financial Analyst
For more than 50 years, Cannondale has been a leading innovator in the cycling world. As more riders of all ages and abilities get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we're here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human-powered machine into the future each and every day. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Fueled by a free-thinking, always-game, got-your-back mentality, we ditched the rulebook and set forward on a path to make iconic bikes that simply work better. We look forward to the ride with you.
Are you looking for a role that will provide opportunities for growth, and enable you to make a real impact on the bottom line? We are seeking a skilled Global Financial Analyst to join our dynamic Finance team and help us achieve our ambitious goals. As a Global Financial Analyst, you will contribute to the success of our company by providing support and management of Global Cannondale expenses.
You will assist with BOPUS (Buy Online, Pick Up in Store) and DTC (Direct to Consumer) forecasting and financial analysis with a focus on Marketing and Product. To excel in this position, you will need to have a solid understanding of business operations, the ability to own the analysis and reporting, and have exceptional communication skills. You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and provide valuable insights that will guide decision-making processes, support new product development, and drive our strategic portfolio.
What You'll be Doing:
- Provide financial support/oversight and insightful research to the Product Development, Engineering, R&D and Marketing teams
- Support month-end close for Cannondale. Specifically, around OpEx
- Review month-end close financials and provide variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Work closely with the global markets on G&A spend
- Track the Global Cannondale OpEx spend to ensure alignment with Budget. Own the evaluation and communication on spend tracking
- Lead monthly financial forecasting process for Cannondale OpEx
- Focus on Global Marketing spend tracking. Use Internal Orders to track spend globally across 5 markets (NA, Europe, UK, Japan and International Distributors)
- Begin tracking marketing ROIs
- Create financial models and analysis to support decision making and forecasting related to BOPUS and DTC
- Consolidate and load required monthly reporting into the corporate finance reporting system (HFM) and management reporting system (Planful)
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by the Company and job function
- Contributes to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3-5 years of work experience
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- Skilled in Excel, as well as in math and finance
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in financial analysis tools is helpful
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of business operations and be able to connect financial data to business outcomes
Some of our Awesome Benefits:
- Hybrid work environment
- Comprehensive Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Incentive Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Voluntary benefits (critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances)
- Great discounts on company products
- Employee Wellness Program
- EAP benefit
- Parental Leave program
- Access to group home and auto insurance
- A mix of casual yet professional culture
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cannondale we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, regardless of your gender or race, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For additional information, please click here. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.