Global Equity Plan Specialist
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Act as the team’s liaison with Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR)
- Provide equity reports to Finance team and vendors
- Reconcile monthly, quarterly, and annual Restricted Stock activity including rollover from prior month
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations for Equity accounts
- Prepare or review Intercompany Billings
- Prepare cash flow schedules
- Fulfill report requests for international entities for their statutory audits, tax filings and financial close
- Document processes, prepare process improvement evaluation and recommendation as well as lead improvement implementation for all facets related to stock equity
- Provide support for ad hoc analyses and other projects as needed
- Assist in gathering materials requested for audits
- Interface and collaborate closely with multifunctional teams consisting of IT, HR, Legal, Payroll, Tax, Regional HR partners, and outside vendors
- Acts as liaison to various internal and external business partners within different global time zones
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically, 2-4 years related experience or advanced university degree and 1-2 years' experience.
- CEP (Certified Equity Professional) certified preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of the field of stock administration or financial analysis gained through directly related experience and specialized courses.
- Developed verbal and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability through application of moderately complex professional concepts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, v-lookup, sumif)
- Always display professional behavior. Must be self-motivated and willing to continue to grow and learn. This is a demanding role requiring long hours at times, but it is also a very satisfying and rewarding role.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are reinventing the standard for diversity, equity, and inclusion — in how we operate as a company and impact society. Diversity is embedded in all we do, and every HP employee at every level plays a part. By valuing differences — whether race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, ability, military status, religion, generation, sexual orientation, or views — we engage top industry talent to drive our company’s long-term success.
To learn more about our commitment to a group of diverse thinkers visit our website.