Global Equity Administrator
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. In Global Rewards, we build and drive employee rewards programs globally, like benefits and compensation.
Reporting to our Manager of Stock Administration, the Uber stock team is looking for a Global Stock Administrator to join our growing and dynamic team. The right person will thrive in an "all hands on deck" collaborative environment, loves finding innovative solutions, and can pivot quickly. The Global Stock Administrator will support Uber’s equity operations and special projects.
What You'll Do
- Process and reconcile equity transactions for Uber’s global employee population, such as RSU releases, ESPP purchases, and stock option exercises
- Collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders for various special projects and workstreams
- Review and manage data integrations between Uber’s HRIS systems and Uber’s equity administration platform
- Prepare global communications and educational resources for employees
- Support employees and business partners with equity related questions and requests
- 2+ years of experience in a professional, fast-paced work environment, preferably with a background in any of the following Stock Administration, Equity Compliance & Planning, Expatriate Taxation, Human Resources, and/or Compensation
- ECA and/or CEP designation preferred
- Willingness to learn equity compensation plans and various types of equity, such as RSUs, ESPP, ISO/NQ Options, and SARs
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google G Suite
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, be highly analytical and have consistent follow-through
- Experience with Shareworks, or other third-party equity administration platforms
- Working knowledge of global equity plan compliance or expatriate taxation
- Proven ability to manage complex, global projects and partner with cross-functional teams (including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting, and finance)
- Experience using MS Access
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $87,000 per year - $97,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.