Global Communications Analytics & Reporting Manager
Are you motivated by the opportunity of touching the lives of millions of people daily around the world? Do you have a passion for growing a brand, reaching diverse audiences, and maximizing business opportunities? Do you want to be part of a global team of passionate leaders and innovators? Do you want to join a company committed to serving ALL People and the Planet?
Then Logitech is the place for you.
The way we live, work, and play has changed. We are in a time of reimagining everything and Logitech products, services, and values have never been more relevant. We are driven by our purpose to “Help ALL people pursue their passions by designing experiences so you can create, achieve, and enjoy more.” We work together as a global organization to make a difference and achieve a greater impact on people by “designing new possibilities that extend human capability.”
We are a leader across categories. In Video Collaboration, we serve 3 billion digital knowledge workers keeping people connected in the area of hybrid working. For people focused on Creativity and Productivity, we offer personal workspace solutions to help people create and communicate their passions. We serve the new Creator Economy of Logitech for Creators by unlocking their ability to create culture. We believe in the Power of Play as the leading Gaming company, making gaming more inclusive for nearly 3 billion gamers around the world. We drive Mobility and Education helping all students maximize their potential.
BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT LOGITECH. COME PLAY A CRITICAL ROLE AS WE TAKE GLOBAL DATA, ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL. WE’RE LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS ANALYTICS & REPORTING MANAGER.
You will be part of the nimble and evolving Global Data, Analytics & Insights team, but working 100% as analytics leader for our Global Communications team. You will play a vital role in providing analysis and reporting for PR, social media & influencer marketing across all platforms and multiple brands, understanding and analyzing consumer behavior. You will be supporting our Business groups, who design our products and create the brand’s key campaigns and content, by providing reporting, insights & trends analysis that can help them assess the impact of new product introductions, category and campaigns, and inform future communication plans in a very versatile space.
You will own the business relationship with our analytic partners (Khoros, Traackr, Brandwatch, Onclusive) to ensure we get the best support & data, and you will partner with our Head of Global Communications Analytics in the Commercial team (based in Europe) to ensure we all leverage, configure and optimize the right tools across audiences.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for data and be able to translate metrics into actionable insights and recommendations.
This role will be based in the US (our US HQ is based in the Bay Area, but, remote US locations will be considered) and will report directly to the Head of Marketing Data, Analytics & Insights (based in Lausanne, Switzerland) and will work closely with our US-based Global Communications team leads, agencies and other key partners from around the world.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Help grow our PR, Social Media and Influencers activities impact through analytics & insights
- Configure and streamline our robust suite of communications management tools so they are easily useable and actionable for all business groups
- Create reporting standards and template dashboards for each division
- Generate actionable insights from activations across PR, Social & Influencer to business groups to assess quality and impact of the comms strategies on NPIs
- Responsible for data connection to Tableau/Snowflake and data reconciliation
- Work closely with each business to update tagging and A/B testing options based on business priorities and content quality feedback to content generation teams
- Execute QBR, Campaign, NPI and Conversion reporting for all supported brands
- Assist in training and mentoring new team members & agency partner on how to properly use comms tools
- Own & maintain global comms data management platforms (Traacker, Brandwatch, Onclusive)
- Partner with Care teams, customer service teams and communication back to BGs to flag peaks in product issues and customer feedback research tools (Brandwatch, Khoros Intelligence) and Crisis Response Center in partnership with PR ops lead.
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics to include lower-funnel reporting in campaign reports and recaps
- Actively follow key competitors in order to provide updates to brands in weekly and monthly reports
We are looking for the following qualifications and skills:
- BA degree in Analytics, Data Science, Marketing, Advertising, related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Proven experience with insight and data analysis, ideally with experience on social monitoring
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, capable of unlocking actionable insights from data and to turn them into stories to engage the broader comms community.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and analytics tools (Excel and Tableau preferred).
- Past experience working with communications monitoring tools (Khoros, Traackr, Brandwatch, Onclusive & Sprinklr preferred) and social platform analytics tools
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple projects
- Pro-activity and ownership, able to work autonomously
- Languages: Fluent English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713- 4866 for assistance.