Global Casualty Analyst
Your organized mind is the secret to your accomplishments
You know the advantages of being organized. The reduced stress. The increased time and focus to do the job right. Your uncluttered desk and uncluttered mind pay big dividends for you, and we’re hoping it will for us, too. You arrange a process logically, so it’s easier to work with. You organize your responsibilities into methodical steps. Our company values your way of thinking and doing. Please apply.
Be appreciated for your creativity
Would you value being recognized and rewarded for innovative thinking? Are you energized by the idea of improving or helping to develop new processes and products? We're receptive to fresh ideas that could help us stay in the lead. In our diverse and inclusive environment, everyone’s voice is heard, everyone is welcomed and respected, and everyone enjoys opportunities for advancement. Be appreciated for that facile mind of yours. Join us.
- This role provides support to drive and elevate Kimberly-Clark’s global risk management programs.
- As a team member in the Global Risk Management (GRM) department, the incumbent will consistently demonstrate the One K-C Behaviors. This role works collaboratively with manager and team members, while independently prioritizing work accountabilities.
- This position will report to the Global Casualty Risk Manager and is responsible for supporting GRM leaders driving risk management strategies that align with enterprise objectives. As part of the GRM team, this role will maintain confidentiality of all matters, quickly adapt to changing needs and priorities, while remaining flexible and resilient when under pressure.
- Collaboration is required within major enterprise business functions such as Finance, Human Resources, Legal, DTS, Procurement, and Supply Chain.
- Process premium, broker and other invoices received from external partners. Facilitate the issuance of Certificates of Insurance (COI’s), bonds and other matters as assigned.
- Gather and analyze internal and external data to support Enterprise Risk Management strategies and to drive best in class risk transfer programs at renewal and throughout the year as necessary.
- Support claim management process for assigned lines of coverage.
- Serve as the main GRM contact for contract questions and educate internal customers on the utilization of the Contract Tool.
- Be a key contributor of enterprise risk management strategies by identifying emerging risks that may impact our corporate strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal and external groups to maintain K-C’s risk transfer programs and meet customer needs.
- Identify, drive and own continuous improvement initiatives that create efficiencies and improve internal customer experience.
- Research and consolidate market insights and industry news that support overall GRM strategies.
- Conduct ongoing audit support as it relates to assigned accountabilities.
- Manage Cost of Risk (COR) reporting for assigned lines of coverage.
- Related duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Bachelor's degree with 0-3 years of relevant risk management, business or financial experience
- Cultural fit within K-C’s values of authentic, accountable, innovative, and caring
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to make the complex simple through continuous improvement
- Ability to manage and adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Power BI (or equivalent), PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, Microsoft Teams, Outlook; SAP experience preferred
- Travel: 5-10%
Be part of an organization that thinks together and grows together
The fastest, most powerful way that we create better outcomes is through lively collaborations. By discussing and inspiring each other, we arrive at smarter solutions than thinking solo often produce. Our success depends upon the unique perspectives of our diverse staff. Our respectful, welcoming environment empowers all employees to shape their futures — and ours — through the dynamic interactions of collaboration, career promotion, and personal growth.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 148 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 43,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
With an inclusive culture, our employees – and the original thinking they bring to Kimberly-Clark – make us stronger. EOE disability/vet.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will be decided in K-C’s sole discretion.