Global Account Manager
Quadrant is a global leader in location data and technology. Our newest product, Geolancer, is set to revolutionize how companies collect and verify accurate data from the real-world to drive their products and services.
Having up-to-date point of interest data, as well as additional metadata, with accurate latitude and longitude information can make or break a business. In your role, you will be selling real-world data solutions into the largest tech companies in the world, including the big 5 tech giants (FAANG).
The Global Account Manager (GAC) is responsible for building strong partnerships, drive the adoption and usage of Geolancer to collect and verify data, and ensure each customer derives ROI from the data. In essence, the GAC should act as the ‘CEO’ of their accounts and are responsible for all Quadrant revenues and opportunities relating to those accounts. Additionally, the CSM will work with internal teams and across levels to maximize the value that Geolancer can deliver to their clients. Finally, the GAC is a revenue contributor role with an assigned quota for new business, upsell, and renewal opportunities.
- Account and responsible for the growth and profitability of their businesses.
- Be responsible for winning new business by driving awareness, building relationships, discovering customers’ needs/problems and positioning Quadrant across their business units.
- For current clients, be responsible for all revenue, renewal, variable spending, overage spending, and developing client case studies and whitepapers.
- Work with internal teams to and manage customer communications to keep all deliverables on track.
- Anticipate and address issues and risks that may arise and find solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure customer retention by working with the customer to understand, measure, and consistently deliver high ROI.
- Maximize customer value by identify and closing on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and driving revenue.
- Continue to add value through relationship building, networking, customer advocacy, orchestrating and leading Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Own relationship building, discovery, deal formulation, networking, and diligently tracking towards a revenue / bookings based target (quota).
- Ability to advocate and sell new ideas and solutions to leadership and key stakeholders within the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to unblock customers from business and technical issues.
- Thrives in dynamic work environments where every day is different and creating solutions to satisfy client demand.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to effectively navigate organizations and create champions for Quadrant.
- Collaborative, motivated to learn new things, and passionate about exceeding client expectations.
- Experience managing customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Enterprise selling experience in a quota carrying role selling into the top 5 global tech giants (FAANG).
- Exceptional presentation and communications skills are required.
- Able to work independently and self sufficiently, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- In depth knowledge of how large Tech firms are structured and organized, and how they operate internally.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in another language is a plus.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Be a part of a global and multicultural environment.
- Work with an ambitious and growing startup team.
- Direct interaction with multiple teams and experts.
- Organized knowledge management and processes usually not found in most startups.
- Personal learning and development opportunities and support.
- Work From Anywhere(Remote work)
- Great Opportunity for Personal and Professional Development
- You will have the opportunity to work internationally, with an international team, and international clients
- You will have the chance to work on solving problems in Data-as-a-Service and AI sectors
- You will have the great opportunity to work in a high growth start-up culture
- You will get the opportunity to work with the top 8 of 10 tech companies in the US