Brightcore Energy provides end-to-end energy efficiency and clean energy measures to commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. We have the intellectual and financial capital to develop, implement, fund, and maintain clean energy solutions. Our diverse solutions range from lighting and other energy efficiencies to renewable energy solutions such as solar, battery storage and geothermal. Brightcore Energy provides our clients with immediate cost savings and revenue potential without the need for any capital investment. We are about Building Energy Performance.
Brightcore is seeking a motivated and detail-orientated Geothermal Analyst to join our exceptional team. The Geothermal Analyst will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting geothermal data to support the development, optimization, and operation of geothermal energy projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analysis and analytics, along with a passion for renewable energy and sustainability.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
(Management may amend or assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time)
Data Collection & Analysis:
- Collect, manage, and analyze data from various sources, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and present technical reports, findings, and recommendations to internal stakeholders, project partners, and cross functional teams.
- Understand key building systems and renewable energy space.
- Personal & professional interest in furthering a clean energy future.
- Coordination with team on, outreach, events, and other Geothermal priorities.
- Prepare, organize, document, and distribute meeting notes.
- Maintain Geothermal dashboard for the Project Developer and Engineering teams.
- Foster effective and positive business relationships with all parties throughout the project lifecycle.
- Schedule client meetings, lunch and learns, and prepare slide decks for various clients.
- Act as the key point person for all Geothermal projects and coordinate appropriate correspondent as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainability, engineering, business administration or similar.
- 1+ years of experience in data analysis, team organization, and/or renewable energy preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as HubSpot.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
This position has no supervisory oversight.
Expected Hours of Work:
An Employee must work a minimum of thirty (40) hours each week to maintain full-time status for benefits purposes, however the expectations of the position will require an average of forty (40) hours with overtime required as scheduled.
Travel Required up to 10% within the Northeast.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a non-safety sensitive position.
Office/Remote Work Guidelines
Recognizing the success of remote work, Brightcore operates in a hybrid model. Eligible employees will have the option to work remotely for two (2) days per week at their discretion, with final approval by their direct supervisor. This policy is subject to change at Brightcore's discretion.
Brightcore Health Benefits Overview
Brightcore offers a full slate of medical, dental, and vision benefits including options to enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Brightcore currently offers both traditional and Roth 401k plans with a dollar-for-dollar match of up to 3% of contributions and $0.50 on the next 2% for a total potential match of 4% annually.
Other Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Financial Wellness Benefits
- Benefit Concierge Program through Health Advocate
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Disability, Life, & AD&D Benefits
- Access to Marketplace for Discounted Goods & Services
Brightcore Energy is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives.
Brightcore Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Brightcore Energy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all aspects of employment, including job assignment and compensation.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
This job description provides a general overview of the expectations and basic duties of the job and is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities. Brightcore Energy will assign additional duties and tasks that it deems necessary to meet the requirements of the position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.