Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry's most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of employees serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate. We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
Camping World is currently seeking a General Manager who creates and oversees all phases of the dealership operations to ensure maximum sales and dealership profitability are obtained in a customer centric environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a quality and knowledgeable sales team
- Develop unique ways to drive sales and increase store profitability
- Maintain in-stock levels through accurate inventory management
- Develop unique and creative ways to drive sales
- Oversee the Profit and Loss and budget responsibility and manages to the budget accordingly
- Initiate and tracks cost control mechanisms
- Model and promote great customer service behavior
- Select and develop staff for growth and development opportunities
- Maintain a safe work area for employees and customers
Essential Job Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree is helpful, but we will consider applicable work experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience managing a profit center
- Coach, mentor and develop others as demonstrated by previous management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Act in a professional manner while effectively handling problems and facilitate successful outcomes
- Use and apply independent judgment and discretion to address both short and long-term issues
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.