Sanctuary Medicinals in Jacksonville, FL is looking for one general manager cannabis dispensary to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and reliable.
The most essential skill and duty of any General Manager (GM) at Sanctuary we want to provide an environment that delights not only the patient but also the team they lead. This leader will oversee the hiring/firing, development, and training of all Medical Marijuana Treatment Center (MMTC) personnel requiring bold decision-making and leadership skills in line with the company vision. GMs are responsible for managing the culture, daily operations, and profitability of an MMTC in the State of Florida. They are responsible for attaining goals, such as sales estimates and revenue projections while also ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent in their location with brand standards, and managing a budget among other duties.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, developing, and terminating Assistant Managers (AGM), MODs, and MMTC Associates.
- Ensuring operational excellence within their location.
- Ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent in their location.
- Celebrates and recognizes successful moments every day.
- Setting/attaining location goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections.
- Ensuring that the location under their supervision adheres to company and industry compliance and regulations.
- Ensuring that the location meets company and industry safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing a budget and ensuring that the location operates within that budget.
- Monitoring location's P&L reports, and managing payroll, and overhead costs.
- Addressing operational problems that arise.
- Acting as a liaison between the retail staff and corporate partners when required.
- Ensuring that customer service levels are consistently excellent at their location.
- Making recommendations to senior management when required.
General Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) from a four-year college/university; and 5-7 years of General Manager experience, leading in a high-volume retail sales environment or equivalent combination of education. Quantitative aptitude and experience managing budgets and leading teams of professionals.
- Leadership and decision-making ability.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass all required background and fingerprint checks.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.