Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a General Manager to lead our team at Elevate Catering in Atlanta, Georgia. Our ideal General Manager candidate shares our passion for delivering the highest quality of service to our guests - taking great pride in your work and the impact you have on a moment or occasion. You're an inspiring leader who understands that training and developing your team is critical to the operation and you manage people, processes, budgets, and expenses successfully and effectively.
Located in the Battery of Atlanta Georgia in the TKE Tower, Elevate Catering is an exciting new event space with unique sightlines offering a one of a kind experience. We offer a variety of service styles including buffet, action stations, cocktail parties, and boxed lunches spread out over 4 conference and training areas.
Minimum – Anticipated Maximum Salary: $70700 - $93700 / year
The advertised pay range represents what we believe at the time of this job posting, that we would be willing to pay for this position. Only in special circumstances, where a candidate has education, training, or experience that far exceeds the requirements for the position, would we consider paying higher than the stated range. Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
At Delaware North, we care about our team member’s personal and professional journeys. These are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Performance bonuses
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement
- Generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts
- Manage day-to-day operations with a strong focus on guest satisfaction.
- Oversee all scheduling and supervision of all associates.
- Review financial statements and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Complete accurate and necessary administrative duties, including hiring, training, sales tracking, labor tracking, payroll, petty cash, deposits, inventories, ordering, account payables and receivables, and P&L accounting as needed.
- Establish standard operating procedures for front of house associates, including ensuring FOH staff are delivering great quality service that exemplifies Delaware North Sportservice.
- Ensure standard operating procedures in the back of house are followed to ensure the highest quality product is being delivered from our kitchen that follows food and menu specifications, food handling and food safety requirements, and receiving and storage procedures.
- Handle and report product orders, inventory, and sales.
- Follow procedures to maintain the safety and security of all associates, customers and company assets.
- Lead by example by demonstrating the qualities that you expect from your high performing staff.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a General Manager in full-service restaurant, hotel, or other food and beverage location with similar volume, capacity, and expectation of service.
- Degree in hospitality or business management is preferred.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L's; able to monitor budgets and manage service and labor costs.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills to deal effectively with all types of business contacts,employee affairs, and customers.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.