A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
The Store Manager is the key driver of sales and excellent customer service in the store. This role is accountable for key performance indicators (KPI’s), meeting financial expectations, and crafting a team environment.
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Responsible for leading all aspects of retail store.
- Create a performance culture to deliver KPIs, meet or exceed store financial projections and improve revenue opportunities.
- Use labor management tools to schedule effectively and to improve efficiency, profitability and margins while adhering to all applicable federal, state and local laws governing store operations.
- Follow all company policies and practices to deliver operational excellence in all areas including human resources, visual merchandising, marketing, loss prevention, operations and safety and security of people and assets
- Delegate responsibility effectively and provide clear directions to others.
- Complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a principled level of business ethics and integrity.
- Generate positive results in a manner that is consistent with Croc’s values.
- Drive a safe and secure environment focused on incident prevention.
- Interpret corporate communication and provide clear direction to others.
- Focus on Outstanding Customer Experience
- Train and coach employees on the sales and service model
- Be a role model and motivate employees to attain team sales goals daily
- Recruitment, Development, and Retention of Talent
- Recruit, select, hire and onboard talent
- Train new employees; follow up and assess the training progress of new employees
- Assess and develop talent within the team for future growth.
- Actively participate in the performance management process, which includes recognizing, mentoring, providing relevant feedback, writing and delivering corrective actions to improve personal & store performance
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree is preferred
- Minimum of at least 2 years of retail sales experience
- Minimum of 1 year management experience is preferred
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Internet Microsoft Office, POS and digital literacy
- Flexible work schedule (which may include nights, weekends, holidays and long hours) and regular attendance is vital
- Some travel may be requested
- Desire to succeed in a high growth, fast-paced environment
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Salary Range: $22.60 - $43.08 per hour