GCPA Operation Manager
At Samsung Networks, we are committed to driving innovations in mobile communications, setting our eyes on next generation technologies such as 5G and beyond. We are aware that our solutions impact global consumers, industries, and societies. We also understand the responsibilities that we owe to the millions of lives, small and large companies, and major industries worldwide. As such, we are striving to develop and provide the very best networks and be the pioneer to introduce the most groundbreaking technologies and new services. Samsung Networks hopes to improve the way we connect for a better world and inspire generations of entrepreneurs, opinion leaders, and visionaries.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management Plan: Sales, CGS, OH, products and channel
- Target Plan: Sales, CGS, products and channel
- Target Plan vs Actual comparison analysis
- Set Up annual prices adjustment
- Price Adjustment
- Vendor Purchasing Prices vs Actual Purchasing Price Comparison analysis
- Review Negative Price analysis
- Analyzes and maintain the comparative selling prices level
- Inventory Heath Check and drive optimization of inventory balance
- Logistic Expenses analysis
- General Expense Analysis
- Daily Sales Trend (products and channel)
- Review and analyze Logistic expenses monthly for reasonableness
- Analyzes and improve managerial accounting: analyzing costs
- Establish the Operation procedures and policy
- Analyzes and provide financial and operational analysis for management
- Help set the future direction of company and core values to enhance business performance
- Creating and supporting management information systems of the company to include budgeting reporting and planning
- Identify key drivers of cost, risks, expenses, revenues, profits, business growth, competition, performance and align them within organization
- Integrate production, inventory, logistics, and transportation activities for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Knowledge of electronic parts and experience with SAP very helpful
- Requires Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) Experience
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.