Full-Time or Part-Time Driver
About Uber: Driving with Uber offers flexible earning opportunities. It’s a great complement to your full-time job or other gigs, temp jobs, or seasonal employment. Or maybe you’re already a rideshare driver using other platforms and want to supplement your income by using the Uber platform as well. Drivers who use the Uber app come from all backgrounds and industries, setting their own schedule to make driving fit into their lives, not the other way around.
Set Your Own Hours: Some driving gigs can mean long hours and rigid schedules. If you become a driver using Uber, you decide when and how often you drive.
Earn when you want: Whether you want to drive for just a few hours every once in a while or you’re a more frequent user of the app, with Uber you can fit driving around what matters most to you. Drive when you want and on any day of the week. The Uber app will connect you to riders in real-time, so you can be alerted to earning opportunities nearby.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Meet the minimum age requirement for your city
- Valid U.S. driver’s license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance
- The vehicle must have four doors and be able to transport a minimum of four passengers
- The vehicle should be 15 model years old or newer
- The vehicle should not be salvaged, reconstructed, or rebuilt.
- The vehicle should not have any cosmetic damage, missing pieces, commercial branding or taxi paint jobs.
- Should you choose to drive a vehicle you do not personally own, you must be listed as an insured driver on this vehicle's insurance policy. Please note that you will not be cleared to drive with Uber if the driver's name is not on the insurance document.
Call to Action:
- Signup using the link below and start making money on your own schedule with Uber!