Full-Stack Software Engineer
At Evans, you will be a key part of the team that builds, integrates, and supports the technology solutions driving our business. You will work closely with business leaders and account managers to listen and develop solutions that will solve problems for our employees, customers, carriers, and partners.
You will have the freedom to be confident in building or experimenting with new tools and products that will thrill and help our people by leveraging multiple technologies to build and support full-stack applications.
Familiarity with any of the following languages or a genuine passion for learning:
Qualifications / Requirements:
- An aptitude for learning quickly. No previous logistics experience or understanding is required.
- A bias for action. When you see a problem, you iterate to solve it.
- A love of simple, well-tested code that is easy to scale and hard to break.
- The ability to convey technical ideas in common terms to business leaders, partners, and employees.
- Growth mindset. Open to giving and receiving objective feedback.
- Team–first mentality. Enjoy playing and winning together.
- 2+ years of experience in a technology-driven role.
Ideally, this is a position that is located at a US-based Evans office. However, fully remote candidates will be considered as well.
Evans offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401k matching, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, a casual, friendly work environment, and the opportunity to contribute to and prosper at a quickly growing company.