Full Stack Software Engineer
Under general supervision, the Full Stack Engineer participates in a group of developers as a project member responsible for complex contributions. Responsible for specific aspects of assigned projects. May provide bug verification, release testing or beta support. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Proficient in end-to-end ownership of complex systems using object orientated coding languages (i.e. C++, JAVA)
- Solid understanding of data driven solutions
- Strong grasp of cloud computing MSaaS and PaaS fundamentals with experience
- designing and implementing solutions
- Practical experience in cloud environments (AWS or similar)
- Fully competent in own area of expertise
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Software Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.