Full Stack Developer
FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative, intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who buck the status quo and move fast, have fun and occasionally break things.
Fevo is currently expanding and working on revolutionizing the world of E-Commerce, live events, and social carts. Come and join us in this growth! We are looking for exceptionally talented Full Stack developers who will become an integral part of the company’s exciting new chapter.
FEVO is looking for Full Stack developers with different levels of experience. Please indicate which level you would like to be considered for in the application question below. Please note as part of our interview process you will be asked to complete a coding challenge. We welcome people from all across the US to apply for this role, however, you must be open to working east coast hours.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Making software in cross-functional teams with focus on clients and platform health
- Collaborating with engineers, product managers, designers, and other stakeholders
- Learning from and teaching colleagues as we seek to make the best software
- Building maintainable, efficient, clean and testable code
- Contribute to our platform’s uptime and reliability
- Critical in integrating current and future FEVO systems with specific internal and external systems seamlessly, end-to-end.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field required
- Minimum 4 years experience with back end skills - microservice architecture, GoLang, C/C++
- Must be proficient in API design and data modeling
- Must have a good understanding of concurrent software challenges.
- Intermediate SQL Database skills in a production environment
- Functional programming experience is a major plus
- Desire to learn and work with a range of technologies (for example, Go, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Proactive and enthusiastic commitment to customer best interests and ongoing process improvement
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary range of $110-130k depending on experience
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or hybrid approach)
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.