Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company. Funko currently holds thousands of lenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters – one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko’s Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to fans around the world.
The primary focus of this role is on the receipt and distribution of products and materials both inbound and outbound from the facility. This includes receiving containers and transferring product between warehouses. This role will keep in close contact with dispatch and logistics, helping coordinate the delivery/pick up of containers. Additional responsibilities include streamlining product moving outbound, upkeep and operation of the receiving dock, lead freight lanes.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Identify safety issues and concerns and address and/or communicate to management team
- Use Microsoft Dynamics NAV to receive Transfer Orders and make sure the correct amount of product coming in matches what is in the system
- Set up teams to accomplish daily goals; train and motivate team members conduct cycle counts of inbound freight, check inbound freight for damages, and ensure daily metrics are being met
- Work well under pressure and time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain cleanliness of supervised work area and the safe working environment of the facility
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidate must be able to prioritize work, demonstrate effective time management skills; all with a high degree of flexibility.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Minimum 2 years in warehouse environment with at least a minimum of 1 year of supervisory leadership
- Knowledge of inventory control and warehousing procedures
- Ability to adapt to change and have a sense of urgency for all matters
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision
- Ability to interact confidently with all levels of Management
- Strong communication skills, both in-person and via email
- Strong basic math skills
- Interpersonal skills will need to be focused on associate engagement, fostering teamwork and collaboration towards achieving team goals.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead by motivating others and insist on the high standards around safety, performance, and behavior.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift up to 60 pounds and occasionally pull large pallets of product with a lift truck weighing up to 525 pounds
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits, 401(K) plan with match, and creative work environment with growth opportunities. We are a diverse and collaborative culture with a propensity for action and strive to always have FUN!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan + Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Annual Pay Increases
- State of the Art temperature-controlled facility
- On-site Gym
- 50% Employee discount
- Outdoor Recreation Area
Shifts: Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel!
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.