The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for the filling of orders by picking, packing, and shipping all materials and sales orders with the appropriate insert materials.
This position is fulltime in our South Portland, ME office
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our comprehensive benefits package includes the following:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per year & 9 paid company holidays
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discount on our products
- Flexible schedules and room for internal growth
- Dog friendly office
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Develops product knowledge in order to fulfill customer orders in an efficient and high quality manner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with production, marketing, sales and customer Service to manage projects, resolve issues and make necessary decisions to meet order fulfillment requirements.
- Cross trains with production team to assist on production floor as needed
- Assist in warehouse organization and inventory movements
- Assist with the set-up of workflows and processes that are efficient and effective to support business needs, i.e. collation of kits, mailing preps, etc.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability and desire to work as a hands-on team member.
- Strong priority and time management skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines when required.
- Familiarity with or ability to train on equipment operation.
- Moderate computer knowledge. (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Self-motivating and self-managing with a high degree of creativity and analytical ability.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of experience and education.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Able to meet the physical requirements that go with working on the production floor – standing for 2+ hours, extended reach, lifting up to 50lb, occasionally climb, kneel, or bend and specific vision ability – close, color, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ElleVet Sciences is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 and remain fully vaccinated.