The Front-End Engineer provides the facilitation the development of all front-end applications using the enterprise technology roadmap. The position will work closely with the Software Architect to design, develop and implement the development strategy.
- Write clean, well-tested, reusable quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices)
- Participate and contribute to code reviews of peers.
- Active participate of all relevant sprint ceremonies.
- Make significant hands-on contributions to deliver critical projects and bring value.
- Ensure technology decisions align with CrossCountry Mortgage information technology standards and strategy.
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to be adaptable to business needs.
- Participate in strategy definition, implementation, and planning of large-scale project efforts.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with designing and developing multi-channel software solutions utilizing a continuous deployment model.
- Experience with user centric design, and multiple programming techniques.
- Experience with C# and NodeJS back-end languages.
- Experience developing, integrating, and testing software applications.
- Experience transforming legacy applications into cloud applications.
- Experience with container technologies and container orchestration.
- Experience architecting a system of micro-services that work together to achieve expected results.
- Experience with cloud and on-premises data and analytics engineering, architecture, and best practices.
- Ability to design, implement, and deliver large complex projects.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Lean, etc.).
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.