Freelance Visual Merchandiser
We are seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic Freelance Visual Merchandiser to help grow 1906 business in the New Jersey market. As a successful candidate, you will build brand recognition by forming professional working relationships with retail partnerships, and showcase abilities delivering marketing and promotion materials. You will engage with our retail partnerships and sales & marketing teams, to provide visually stimulating displays, deliver educational marketing material, and showcase our company's brand.
- Understand 1906’s mission, vision, and goals
- Understand 1906 products and experiences, and execute visually appealing displays in the retail space with a high caliber of attention to detail and showcase of creative abilities
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times
- Posses a comfort and maturity when approaching new business and people
- The ability to manage as needed: diverse personalities, needs, and change
- Carry on duties with professionalism and flexibility when working with multiple accounts
- Work collaboratively with the local 1906 Sales & Marketing Team, as well as the out-of-state Visual Director
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Age 21+
- Previous experience in visual merchandising and branding
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
- Reliable, self-starter and team player
- Must be able to work independently/remotely
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel within New Jersey using your own personal vehicle.
- CPG experience in Alcohol, Cosmetics, or Food preferred.
This role is a freelance position with work required mostly during week days. On average this position will work a cumulative 15-30 hours per week. Job will primarily oversee successful delivery of displays and materials, visual merchandising set up, and showcase creative abilities by driving visually appealing merchandising to highlight the 1906 brand.
The hourly rate range for this role is $20 - $25/hour, and is negotiable dependent upon qualifications and experience