Food Retail Brand Location Supervisor
The Food Retail and Brand Location Supervisor is responsible for the supervision, training, and management of the food service operation. Ensure that appropriate quantities of food are prepared and served.
- Oversee setup, breakdown, and sanitation of workstations
- Supervise the cooking and preparation of food items for the day according to recipes and brand requirements
- Ensure that food items are stored in a safe, organized, and hazard-free environment
- Maintain accurate inventory according to departmental policies and procedures
- Delegate tasks to employees as necessary
- Provide ongoing coaching and performance feedback to staff members
- Assist managers with employee counselling sessions, timekeeping, and maintaining up-to-date contact information
- Train and mentor other food service workers
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, and co-workers
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintain communication with staff (including the central office staff, e-mail, phone calls, inter-office mail, etc).
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Previous experience as a supervisor in a related role preferred
- Prior experience in the food and hospitality industry required
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and promote teamwork
- Strong leadership, time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively use problem solving and decision-making skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).