Flow Planning Manager
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters – one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko’s Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to fans around the world.
What You'll Do:
Work closely with Planning, Sales, Operations, and the Distribution Center (DC) to:
- Support the flow of inventory, from inbound to OTIF for our customer base and to support in reducing our aged inventory position.
- Be responsible for liaison between the sales and DC planning team.
- Utilize hold orders & allocations to maximize the flow of stock into the DC and to suggest continual process improvements.
- Ensure key retail activations and/or product launches are managed and executed OTIF, through cross departmental collaboration.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Develop & manage the flow of stock, through hold orders and any allocations we deem appropriate.
- Publish and utilize the stock availability reports to support the flow of orders.
- Support VP sales and VP marketing in proactively giving visibility of fulfilment on specific activations and highlighting any challenges with resolution suggestions.
- Support and control embargo date releases, FTM exclusive timings and Channel/Retailer strategy flow (E.g. Soda).
- Suggesting Stock flow in order to ‘fulfil and payback’ stock against future incoming containers, to maximise the flow of stock to the current orderbook.
- Reverse allocation planning for new launches and key promotional events within Key customer base.
- Assist in the execution of new account openings and their stock flow in conjunction with planning.
- Provide weekly/monthly aged stock reports, where required.
- In conjunction with the Senior Planning manager, Support the Aged inventory sell off process by updating and monitoring key selling reports and supporting system pricing application.
- Attending key customer meetings to review current processes and to look for ways in which the OTIF can be improved
- Regular ‘face to face’ liaison with the DC planning team to understand operational requirements and potential challenges.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 5 years experience working with flow planning activities
- Demonstrated experience across all activities of commercial planning and flow planning management, including reforecasting and inventory management
- Customer-oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills while building strong cross-functional relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Keen analytical skills
What Funko Offers
Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel!
Compensation & Benefits
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. The starting base salary range for this position in the selected city is $73,600-$92,000 annually. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role is eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives.
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This position is based in Everett, WA with hybrid work model .
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel!
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.