The Floor Lead is a valuable member of our store leadership team and contributes to the overall success of the store by championing exceptional customer service standards, coaching and developing the team and ensuring day to day business operations are expertly executed and maintained. The Floor Lead maintains a strong presence on the sales floor, has outstanding people skills, and champions Mejuri’s values. A true team player with a can-do attitude that motivates the team on a daily basis.
- Enabling a memorable and personalized customer service experience that focuses on building a connection to the Mejuri brand and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Expertly executes and coaches others to execute our Selling Programs.
- A product expert, remain informed and knowledgeable of all Mejuri products and latest launches.
- Assist the team with implementing various customer-centeric campaigns and maintaining relationships
- Positively ensure all KPIS’ within the business are consistently achieved. Take ownership of delivering strong results; focusing on team and individual goals.
- Maintain operational processes that have a positive impact on sales, decrease spend and enhance the business.
- Supports the management team to ideate and develop new sales opportunities to drive traffic and engage with our clients
- Drive business through clienteling, sourcing new customers, and fostering existing customer relationships.
- Manage sales floor operations, coaching and providing feedback in the moment to support to the sales team.
- Provide critical insights and make recommendations daily.
- Responsible to support all operational workflows & uphold our standard operating procedures including but not limited to: opening/closing the store, managing merchandise, sales floor management, and employee management & ensuring all business requirements are achieved each day.
- Support all transaction types within our OMNI business including purchases, returns, exchanges, phone sales, BOPIS and BORIS transactions ensuring we exceed expectations with each interaction.
- Manage inventory tasks including but not limited to shipping & receiving, inventory transfers etc.
- Work with store management to identify any opportunities to improve the daily operations of the store (ie. systems, tools, processes).
- Ensure physical store maintenance is upheld 10/10.
- Partner with the Visual Lead to analyze key performance indicators and monitor stock levels to create a productive sales environment and determine actions steps to improve sell-through.
- Provide support to Visual Lead during implementation of retail campaigns.
- Follow up with execution deadlines for key VM initiatives to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Support with the day-to-day maintenance of visual displays and product.
- Report any damaged display product or tools to the Visual Lead.
- Provide feedback to Visual Lead relating to gaps and opportunities.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Experience in a high volume retail environment.
- Adaptable with the ability to think creatively and quickly
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Critical thinking ability - identify potential challenges and develop action plans
- Physical requirements: Ability to stand for 8 hours, lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outside of regular hours on occasion including evenings, weekends & holidays.
Benefits at Mejuri:
- A minimum of two weeks vacation (for full time employees), plus personal days and three religious observance days.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including mental health coverage, and generous personal and sick days for our full-time employees.
- Semi-annual performance reviews.
- Internal coaching department and learning and development to support career growth and plans for everyone.
- A generous product discount plus store credits.
Accommodation / Accessibility:
Mejuri does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.