Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the Process Automation Process Industries (PAPI), helping to prepare accounting studies and financial reports by completing accounting activities recording financial transactions.
You will handle contract, order entry, set up, invoicing and overall financial aspects of contracts, demand orders and small upgrades as assigned.
Follows the internal procedures on order entry and administration, invoicing and collections in their assigned regions.
Monitors contract financials and involves Regional Management, as necessary, when financial and contract issues arise.
Assist Operations Manager to review revenue forecast and identify activities that need to be completed to maximize the revenue result for the month.
Monitors contract expirations and renewals and requests additional PO’s for subsequent years of a multi year contract including any cost of living adjustments or fixed yearly increases as stated in the contract.
Overall financial responsibilities are within the scope of the Regional Management, however, the FS will also monitor the financials on their assigned contracts and will adjust planned costs as necessary or inform Regional Management of variances and request guidance for adjustments to the contracts as notified.
This position reports to
Supervisor Administration 2
- Contract reviews and involvement of Service Account Management (SAM) on issues that prevent order entry per ABB procedures: Providing SAM purchase orders when received
- Resolving of T&C (Terms and Conditions) issues with SAM
- Creation of contract acknowledgement forms and signature as required
- FCM (Full Cost Model) Modification as required for booking of multi year sites
- Submittal of Cost of Living Adjustments and acceptance as required
- Submittal of certificate of insurance as necessary
- Credit approval and order entry of contracts in assigned region. Order entry includes: Entry in SAP
- Set up of contract hours, parts in SAP
- Placing of orders for outside purchase, Sentinel and other applicable items
- Movement of proposal to contract in eApprove
- Notification of contract service orders to SC and others as necessary
- Invoicing: Timely invoicing of contract (automatically, end of month, as completed)
- Calculation and submittal to customer of change order requests for time, material, expenses, as needed. Receipt of revised purchase order as necessary
- Follow up with customer on payment, involve Regional Management as necessary
- Contract Management: The FS will assist Service Center Manager to review Revenue forecast and identify activities that need to be completed to maximize the Revenue
- result for the month
- Review and adjustment of planned costs as directed by Regional Management and/or upon review of contracts that require above adjustments
- Creation of contract extension forms, and customer signature as requested by SAM
- Contract closure, adjust planned costs to match actual costs and close related service orders in a timely manner (within 2 months of completion)
- Bachelors degree in a related field and up to 2 years of experience preferred. An equivalent amount of education and/or experience will also be considered
- SAP experience a plus
- Minimal to no travel may be required
- Candidates must have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the USA
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing program