Financial Planning Analyst
- Provide support and assistance to stakeholders by identifying and analyzing variables to consider for business case development, including but not limited to KPI’s and metrics
- Provide guidance on project contribution, ROI and project feasibility from a financial perspective
- Evaluate alternative approaches to project execution with assigned Project Manager that may enhance project ROI
- Conduct quantitative analyses of project/business information affecting production efficiency and cost
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Support the implementation of FP&A related projects and processes
- Report current or expected financial performance and support development of financial models to guide decision making
- Develop and/or present recommendations to FP&A and Engineering leadership
- Participate in cross-functional teams supporting economic modeling of project or program initiatives
- Support annual capital planning process regarding projected spend and project selection
- Suggest and support initiatives to improve and integrate data systems, data collection, and use of data
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies
- Support post-project implementation review process
- Enforce, support, and enhance internal controls
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and protect confidentiality
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Requires one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or related field of study, and three (3) years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Ability to identify issues, compare data, investigate, and resolve discrepancies
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary to communicate intricate job-related processes
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Proven analytical problem solver
- Experience with Project Management
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Microsoft Excel skills to include the ability to create spreadsheets (e.g., formulas such as V-lookup, graphs, pivot tables)
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills to include the ability to create presentations and add slides, insert images, move, and resize objects
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Engineering project management
- MBA with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or related field
Overview: Dart makes everyday products that give people the freedom to enjoy the food & drinks they love, wherever they are. From to-go containers and dinnerware to tamper-evident food packaging and even the red Solo cup, Dart products have been keeping people on the go and having fun for more than 50 years. Dart is a family-owned, family-focused company of 13,000 employees united by a shared set of values. Headquartered in Mason, MI, Dart has 30 locations in four countries.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
Dart Container is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.