Equitable Advisors, The Opportunity for Women
The Financial Professional (FP) career is a relationship-driven role that provides the opportunity to help individuals and families make financial decisions towards living a fulfilled life. Equitable Advisors believe in teamwork, collaboration, and rewarding work. That is why we offer so many ways to strengthen relationships with colleagues, invest in yourself, be a trusted resource to clients and give back to your community.
Flexibility & Control
- Create your own schedule and balance the demands of personal and professional life
- Control how you build your business and the clientele you serve
- Women centric benefits: parental bonding leave for benefits eligible FPs, Family support benefits including adoption, back-up care, dependent tutoring services, paid caregiver leave
- DEI Initiatives: gender equal world, women’s breakout session at annual Diversity Summit
- Women’s Network Employee Resource Group: women’s mentoring, career excellence, personal wellness, giving back 1,000 hours to the community
- Women in leadership roles: Complex president, branch manager, district managers, national honor guard president
- Women managed wealth is growing 1 ½ times faster than other wealth.
- Women now control more than 50% of personal wealth in the United States.
- 70% of women prefer to work with a female financial professional.
- Women will control more than $30 trillion in U.S. financial assets by 2030.
Training and support
To get started as a Financial Professional, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the FINRA licensing requirements as well as help you navigate state licensing needs.
Our entry level Financial Professional training curriculum is designed to empower you with the skills and tools needed for success: client relationship management, product knowledge, market development, role play and access to a full suite of remote-work technology solutions. You will also upskill from participating in local and national development programs as well as joint-work opportunities for a hands-on experience. Our exclusive Holistic Financial Coach Program is open to Financial Professionals meeting the required production level, manager approval, additional training time and cost.
Benefits and compensation
Compensation options you control and a comprehensive benefits package for eligible individuals: health and dental coverage options, vision care coverage, 401(k) Plan with company match; Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP); Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs; Basic Group Life Insurance; and Transportation Reimbursement Incentive Program (“TRIP”).
Equitable Advisors’ strategy begins with the needs, goals, and aspirations of those we serve. We strive to deliver amazing customer experiences while building long-term relationships that emphasize trust, guidance, and technology to deliver customized financial strategies to our clients. Leave a legacy of helping others secure their financial well-being while advancing your own income potential and professional development.
- Women and wealth: How to build a more prosperous future November 30, 2021
Equitable Advisors, LLC, (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN) // Equitable Network, LLC // Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC; Equitable Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC; Equitable Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. Equal Opportunity Employers M/F/D/V. Equitable is the brand name of the retirement and protection subsidiaries of Equitable Holdings, Inc., including Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (Equitable Financial) (NY, NY)GE-2456831.5 (8/23)(Exp.8/25)