ZoomDenver, CO - Remote Office, CO - Denver Remote Office, WA - Seattle Phoenix, AZ - Remote Office, CA - Southern California San Jose, CA4 months ago
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a high performing, results oriented individual to provide extensive business partnering and financial support to Zoom’s Global Benefits & Compensation teams.
You will oversee financial planning, forecasting, management reporting and decision support for the Global Benefits & Compensation leadership team. This is a cross functional role, where you will partner with multiple functions including Legal, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, and Corporate Finance to deliver accurate financial forecasting, meaningful performance updates, and business improvement / insights. Comfort in a fast paced, dynamic business environment, excellent communication and analytic skills, and comfort with data are key to success in this role.
- Lead FP&A support for business leaders within the Global Benefits and Compensation organizations
- Build trusted relationships with key business partners and cross functional teams
- Become a SME in Zoom’s benefit and wellness plans
- Partner with the Global Benefits team to assess and evaluate options for the annual benefits refresh
- Manage forecasting and close processes (monthly and quarterly forecasts, scenario modeling)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Build detailed financial, scenario based models to evaluate investment priorities and evaluate potential alternatives
- Assist in analysis and presentation of strategic materials for key management meetings
- Continue to drive process improvement and scalability by developing repeatable business, operational and financial processes widely understood by all key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics with a strong knowledge of Accounting principles
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work cross functionally and an ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way
- Intellectual curiosity, fueled by a proactive approach to continuously expand one’s skillset
- Highly motivated, self-aware, collaborative, and responsive
- Experience with the following systems - Anaplan, Netsuite, Snowflake or other BI tools
- Experience with health & benefits plans and/or equity comp plans is a plus