We are seeking a Financial Analyst. Responsibilities Include: Consolidate, analyze, and report Weekly Cruise Booking Activity from all of the operating units. Consolidation of all submissions for the Annual Planning Process as well as the Quarterly Forecast Process and value-added analysis. Preparation of a variety of analyses used to facilitate decision making. Creation of Presentations for Leadership Teams. A variety of value added self-initiated ad-hoc analysis as well as analysis requested by Executive Management and other departments.
- Consolidation and coordination of the quarterly forecast process
- Consolidate, analyze, and report Weekly Cruise Booking Activity from all the operating units, highlighting trends for the Executive Management
- Preparation of schedules and materials to be used in the quarterly Earnings Release calls
- Preparation of presentations to the Leadership Team
- Ad-hoc analysis requested by executive management
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting or MBA
- Could be entry level or 1-2 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and organizational skills
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal and/or international law.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus