Maine, United States
New Hampshire, United States
Georgia, United States
Florida, United States
We are seeking a qualified, motivated candidate with great attention to detail to join our team as an Accounts Receivable Analyst. This is a remote home base position. The ideal candidate will have account reconciliation experience, strong Excel skills, ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with high level of Integrity, and work well within a team environment.
You will join a diverse group of professionals who are highly engaging and a lot of fun. This is what you can expect: interesting and challenging assignments; a flexible schedule and a collegial work environment. Autodesk employees are passionate, creative, and focused on making an impact in their respective fields.
Location: Remote, East Coast or Central time zone
Reporting to AR Manager, supporting AMER & EMEA
- Cash Application
- Post Bank Statements into shared folders
- Validate all payments are showing in SAP
- Apply the customer payments in SAP and re-class non-AR payments
- Clear the AR Cash GL’s daily
- Support the AR Team with the monthly and quarterly close process
- Respond to customer requests via email, processing customer applications as requested
- Process credit card charges as needed and send credit card receipt to customer via email
- Work closely with business partners and accounting teams worldwide
- Additional ad hoc and special projects as required
- 2 years administration or accounting experience
- Account reconciliation experience required
- Experience with SAP, Blackline, OpenText, Salesforce preferred
- Strong Excel skills are mandatory
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with high level of Integrity
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement and growth
- Ability to work well in a team and as an individual contributor
- Ability to prioritize workload, perform in a fast-paced global environment and work overtime during peak times such as quarter-end
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $53,400 and $104,500. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.