Minted is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Finance organization. You will be an integral part of the Finance organization, helping to develop a world class financial function for a high-growth, exciting and mission-led Company. You will develop and maintain key financial models and analysis to provide insights and help the management team with decision making. This position provides exposure to all facets of Minted’s business and requires an ability to quickly and deeply understand complex business models, large data sets, financial accounting and detailed financial statements. The role will report to the
- Develop, automate and produce recurring business analysis, including investment ROIs, customer performance metrics and segment financial reporting.
- Drive financial reporting and analysis for Management team reviews and Board of Directors’ presentations.
- Support and assist with corporate financial forecasting.
- Support the annual strategic planning process and budget Ad-hoc financial analysis for departmental leads, providing insight on budget vs actuals, cost structure, product margins and operational optimization.
- Assist in corporate finance activities, including equity fund raising, debt management, interfacing with banks/investors and potential M&A activities.
- Assess new business opportunities, analyze a range of financial outcomes and identify areas of risk.
- Implement best practices in financial management and resource allocation.
- Collaborative, you work well in a team environment
- Discreet, able to maintain confidential information
- Curious, like to learn and solve problems
- Detail oriented, with ability to research and analyze issues and business drivers
- Adaptable and hands on
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 2-3 years of professional experience in investment banking or high impact corporate finance
- Advanced modelling skills in Excel and Google Sheets
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.