As Outback Presents evolves to the next level, the company is looking to attract a high-caliber financial analysis guru to contribute to the company’s continued success. The Financial Analyst is a key role within Outback Presents that provides financial oversight, data analysis, and operational execution. Working cross functionally, the Financial Analyst will analyze business performance, make recommendations, and execute key business initiatives. This role is an on-site position based in Outback Presents headquarters office in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Develop tools and insights for macroeconomic forecasting, corporate funding, and company value analysis
- Identify, structure, and monitor corporate debt
- Contribute insight from financial analyst to company due diligence, asset management, corporate development, and financing
- Develop and evaluate plans for new business and growth initiatives
- Provide cash flow analysis
- Partner with VP of Operations to gather, organize, and analyze key data to support business initiatives.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications
- Analyzes competitive market strategies through analysis of related industry and market trends
- Performed statistical analysis on large data sets to aid in problem solving and projections
- Oversee business event (shows) transactional financial reconciliation and settlement
- Provide functional and technical AirTable expertise which include system development and improvements
- Provide business critical project management
- Assist with generating and maintaining documentation around business decisions and processes
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance or related Masters of Business Administration preferred
- 3+ years of financial operations or business analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Live events / entertainment industry knowledge
- Track record of successful analytical experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, including pivot tables, lookups, and advanced formulas
- Familiarity with Airtable, Asana, Notion, Basecamp, or Monday.com
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Sheets, and Powerpoint
- Proficiency with Google Suite including, gmail, drive, calendar
- Alignment with Outback Present’s Core Values: integrity, collaboration, humility, positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization, clients, and vendors
- Must possess the following competencies: accuracy, adaptability, analytical, attention to detail, budget management, communication, initiative, organizational, problem solving, project management, and risk assessment
- Must be willing to work on-site in the office. This is not a remote or hybrid position.
- Medical, dental, vision, & prescription insurance
- Generous paid-time off including vacation, personal days, sick time, maternity leave
- Access to live music and comedy events
- 401K retirement saving plan with contribution match
Outback Presents is the leading independent full-service promoter of live entertainment. From the home base in Nashville, Tennessee, Outback Presents specializes in producing music and comedy shows, tours, and festivals across North America and connecting a diverse roster of artists with their fans.
Outback Presents provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetics, military status, or any other class protected by law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Agencies: While we appreciate our partnerships with vendors, we ask that agencies not contact Outback Presents employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. All applicants and potential candidates must be vetted by our Talent Acquisition team prior being presented to hiring managers, leaders, or company representatives.
To protect the interests of all parties, Outback Presents will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to any Outback Presents employees via all communication channels are considered Outback Presents property and no fees will be paid for any hire resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
All agency must obtain advance written approval from Outback Presents' Director of Talent Acquisition to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Outback Presents will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by an officer of Outback Presents.