- Extensive data mining and analysis from various systems and sources to support the basis for various models and analysis.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Track and analyze key operational and financial metrics for senior management.
- Develop and update forecasting models and related analysis for senior management.
- Analyze financial and operational performance to identify trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Create and provide value added analysis and recommendations.
- Maintain and continually improve the analysis of key business drivers and deal analysis models that enable the sales team to analyze opportunities.
- Provide financial and operational benchmark analysis of comparable peer group companies.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis.
SCOPE AND IMPACT
Financial analysis and subsequent recommendations implemented by the business will have an impact on profitability in the region.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, supply chain, management or business.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience that includes financial modeling, NPV, Cost of Capital.
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Superior problem solving and high degree of energy.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced setting.
- (Include a current organization chart; include both old & new org charts for Department re-organizations)
- This position reports to the Finance Lead
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact O-I at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.