Bounteous is looking to add a Financial Analyst to its growing Finance team. The Financial Analyst will report directly to the VP of Finance and work closely with various business units throughout the organization.
Responsibilities for this role include assisting in the preparation of department's P&Ls, being a thought partner on solving business challenges throughout the organization, variances analysis, creating new tools to assess business performance, and playing a key role In Bounteous' budget and forecasting processes.
The role will have direct visibility to Bounteous' senior management and will be an important part of the team's success.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide analytics on monthly performance and partner with business leaders to understand variances to budgets/forecasts
- Manage company’s live-time reporting tools and work with business leaders on solving key business challenges
- Work with VP of Finance on annual budget process, strategic assessments of key clients and identification of improvements to systems and processes that can be made throughout Bounteous
- Garner strong working relationships with key stakeholders to become trusted partner
- Partner with Client Services department to gain deep understanding of key accounts and understand Bounteous’ different engagements types
- Work with large datasets and collaborate with others to develop easy-to-understand presentations for dissemination to leadership teams
- Superior ability to gain in-depth knowledge on multiple data systems to be able to mine data efficiently to understand trends
- Identify areas to streamline current processes and create efficiencies
- Create ad hoc templates, reports, and analysis for use by managers to evaluate their businesses, including industry benchmarking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years of Financial Analysis, Valuation or related experience
- Ability to think outside the box and beyond the numbers. The ideal candidate will understand the role is more than just reviewing numbers in a spreadsheet
- Exceptional work ethic with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Strong detail-orientation including excellent time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Superior ability to develop strong relationships with people within the Finance organization and its key stakeholders outside of it
- Previous experience in a professional service organization a plus
- Familiarity with live reporting tools such as Tableau also a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.