The Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Head of Financial Analysis and Process Management, Global Service Business for special projects.
- Support with special projects ensuring accuracy and cross checking with all numbers, information and formatting.
- Work with the Finance team to prepare quarterly financial reporting deliverables, to outline the performance of the business compared to relevant periods and projections.
- Utilize problem solving skills to understand and evaluate current processes and implement better solutions.
- Apply any learning to future special projects.
- Work closely with and coordinate with global teams.
- Support in any finance transformation or process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in other special projects and/or coordination efforts.
- 2+ years of accounting or finance experience. Accounting experience preferred.
- BA degree or equivalent
- High proficiency with Excel/ability to build complex formulas
- Superior attention to detail and ability to cross check all work
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multitask to meet competing deadlines
- Financial statement analysis experience
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Be proactive and challenge current processes and provide suggested efficiencies across the finance workstreams and deliverables
- Forward thinker and progressive contributor
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with diverse cultures across US regions
- Ability to manage a broad range of stakeholders
- Team player and the ability to work independently
We're proud to offer a range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most - your health care, savings, financial protection and wellbeing. We provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, family and military needs. For example, our "Giving Back" program allows you to take up to 24 hours a year to volunteer in your community. Our global mental health and wellness days off provide all colleagues with a paid day off to focus on their mental health and wellbeing.
We also believe in fostering our colleagues' development and offer a range of learning opportunities for colleagues to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers. We have a tuition reimbursement program for eligible colleagues to enhance their education, skills, and knowledge in areas that relate to their current position or future positions to which they may transfer or progress.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer