Greystar is a market leading, vertically integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, construction and property management of multifamily properties globally.
Ranked by the National Multifamily Housing Council as the largest developer, our organization has a deep and established portfolio throughout the United States, and we are continuing to rapidly grow. Greystar’s development division has sponsored $30B+ multifamily projects to date, and has an expanding portfolio of multifamily, life science, single family rental and logistics projects.
Our employees are key to the success of our business with exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. This level of service is a result of their expertise, a solid understanding of the markets they operate in and a passion to provide outstanding experiences to investors, residents and property owners.
Supports the Company’s development finance-related functions, including efforts to source, negotiate, close and support equity and debt capital for US ground up construction projects. Additional responsibilities include ownership of lender and equity partner reporting, analysis of financing structures and general development project underwriting.
- Assists with producing and distributing quarterly financial statements, covenant compliance certificates, contingent liability reports for all US development and construction loans and partnerships.
- Support relationship management with lenders and equity partners. Comprehend their targets, requirements and constraints in order effectively and efficiently source capital and resolve issues.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of equity and debt packages, follow-through to drive interest and work with development teams to answer questions and satisfy due diligence requests
- Assist with maintaining a database of quotes and assist with recommendations to investment committee for selecting partners and lenders.
- Support closing of joint venture and loan documentation in partnership with outside counsel, development, tax, accounting, insurance and other internal functions.
- Provide underwriting guidance to development teams for equity and debt assumptions.
- Understand Greystar’s lines of business and corporate financial statements as well as Greystar’s internal equity structures in order to facilitate transactions.
- Assist in design, development and implementation of business systems and process improvements.
- Support, participate in and complete other financial-related projects and assignments as required by Greystar senior management, by gathering and compiling data, developing comprehensive summaries and reports and coordinating communications with internal and external business partners.
- Internship or work experience in real estate finance.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or a related discipline.
- Hybrid working model
- Explore and pursue the latest trends to shape the future of real estate
- Meet our newest recruits from across the world at Greystar’s annual conference held at our global headquarters in Charleston
- Internal networking and mentorship opportunities through platforms such as our Women’s Inclusion Network (WIN)
- Join a diverse, fully integrated organization that is structured to thrive throughout all economic and real estate cycles
Our focus on people, genuine relationships, and shared values has created a unique and defining culture. If you're looking for a career that values dedication, collaboration, and integrity, we are looking for you!
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.