The position is responsible for supporting Wholesale Finance. This position will partner with the Senior Manager, Wholesale in supporting product line gross margin/P&L process & driver actionable insights that enable business to achieve results for new and existing SKU’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED:
- Support the coordination, analysis, preparation, and presentation of strategic plans, annual operating plans, and forecast updates for the Wholesale. Implement processes to improve Sales forecast accuracy.
- Provides in-depth financial analysis and recommendations related to key strategic initiatives and activities (e.g. new product range, sku rationalization, shipper profitability, etc)
- Create financial tools and models that measure financial results and help guide business decisions
- Provide recommendations on new innovations based on financial modelling and impact to overall portfolio (understand incrementality) – need to understand and be part of the strategic development of the brand and model financially impact of vision.
- Analyse and manage product P&Ls.
- Perform new product tracking.
- Provide analysis of expense trends and identify cost reduction opportunities. Support the implementation of process improvements that lead to more efficient payroll budgeting.
- Perform analysis of the drivers of eCommerce growth (internal and external). Develop recommendations to maximize sales growth opportunities.
- Assist with preparation of all financial reporting documents for Annual Operating Plan, latest estimate, and long-range planning
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, FP&A Multi Channel to penetrate a variety of data systems and processes to provide much greater insight into new product growth trends through analysis of key drivers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree. Concentration in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience supporting financial analysis in a digital focused business a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel; experience with Hyperion is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy.
- Excellent analytical skills (particularly financial modelling).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Maturity and poise (able to interact with executives and senior management)
- Ability to work in fast paced, limited resource environment and multi-task priorities.
- Strong work ethic takes initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take a “hands-on” approach to problem solving and success in working in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver – Ability to analyse problems and find new and efficient ways to resolve and improve processes/systems.
- Individual must be able to contribute as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Normal office working environment (Hybrid – 3 days in office / 2 days home office)
- Possible travel (approx. 5%) to Reading, PA office
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.