At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) Finance is seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst (Associate, Mid-Level) to join the finance team in Albuquerque, NM or Kihei, HI or El Segundo, CA! On our team as the Financial Analyst, you will provide cost management and financial analysis for the Government Satellite Systems Portfolio! To be a part of this team you must have the ability to thrive in a complex environment, work with sophisticated financial information, translate strategy into actions, be on the forefront of functional strategic direction and alignment, and work alongside our senior leaders.
- Performs general analysis of resource forecasts and/or control account Estimates at Completion (EACs); financial EACs
- Reconciles data from several sources and performs general support of: resource forecasts and/or EACs for control accounts, budgets, functions or pools; financial EACs for contracts programs
- Extracts data and compiles routine performance reports and assists with preparing variance analyses
- Establishes and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and variance analyses
- Assists in developing cases using appropriate indices
- Provides daily and weekly cost reporting using Earned Value Management
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience with the Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
- Experience in Finance, Accounting or Business
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 1+ years of experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
- 1+ years of experience of Estimates at Completion (EAC) experience
- 1+ years of experience providing briefings to senior and/or executive level management
- 1+ years of experience have collecting and interpreting data
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award